my first vinyl contest win

remember the VinylAbuse X Christopher Lee contest i featured a whiles' back?
guess who was the winner? ~ *smile*



a surprise brown-package on a friday afternoon (im at home becoz im a bum, so there ;p) is truly a beautiful thing. especially if it's my my first ever vinyl-contest win! (im such a sad toy-sod, aren't i? *BAH*) a phantom-tear rolled down my chubby grubby-cheeks (the one above the waist, sunshine) was followed by a frantic-but-outwardly-subdued tearing of the package ~ to reveal a box with hand-doodles on two sides (*cool*) and a Boy Next Door Mad*L within, autographed at the back of vinylhead, together with loadsa lil buttons = *schweeeet*

my sincere thanks to VinylAbuse (Stu and Sichi) and Chris Lee, who had both emailed me prior to confirm receivership of package ~ uber-swell buncha guys, lemme tell ya! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK