zooture by robotboy of triclops studio (for limited edition, march 14)

STORY OF ARTWORK:
I tried to imagine the Zoo of the future, given that many of the animals currently featured will probably be extinct. So, given my robot proclivities, I assumed that the real animals would be replaced with robotic versions.
 
PURPOSE OF ART: Limited Edition show @ Go Go Plastic, Birmingham [tagged]

The 3 images show the zoo of today (one grumpy looking Orangutan), the Zoo of tomorrow (or the 'Zooture' as I like to call it) and finally the Zoo of the far future where mechanical penguins take over and zap everyone with their fishy lasers.

PRICE OF ARTWORK:
Yeah, the pieces are for sale but I have forgotten how much I said they were, d'oh! I think I said £25 per print, they are an extremely limited edition of 1.


NAME OF ARTIST:
Robotboy AKA Luc from Triclops Studio [BlogClops-blog]
 
ARTIST'S MESSAGE TO THE WORLD:
Don't eat animals. Stop pretending that killing whales is for scientific research and not just to eat. Um, generally think about animals a bit more.

ARTWORK'S MESSAGE TO THE WORLD:
Penguins may appear cute on the surface but don't trust them, beneath their comedic walk lurks a criminal mastermind. They are just lulling us into a false sense of security, see the Aardman documentary 'The Wrong Trousers' for further evidence.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK