sdcc exclusive variant 1/6 subject 1025: the babysitter from sideshow collectibles


["Seeya at the Buffet line at SDCC, Sherry ... don't go lurching without me sweetie"]

I had a nanny when I was but a wee toddler (okay fine, 8-ish), and I remember her to be quite the babe (*cough*) ... yes later, I was told she named her first born after me (an angel I am was) ... and what has this got to do with Sideshow Collectible's reveal of their 5th San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive-figure? Of a variant RED-dressed colorway of their previously sold-out GREEN-dressed SUBJECT 1025: THE BABYSITTER? ... nothing much, tis just that I'd like to think happy sweet thoughts before I slumber, instead of the maggot-infested flesh-eating zombie 1/6th figure from Sideshow's own THE DEAD zombie-line, innit?

Priority Pre-Order:
Attendee Edition - 10AM PT on June 12th
Non-Attendee Edition - 10AM PT on June 13th
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK