the dark knight dc deluxe 13-inch batman and joker

DC-DIRECT-BATMAN

Purely for visual-reference purposes, peep the duo Dark Knight DC Deluxe Collectors' Edition BATMAN and The JOKER 13-incher figures [blogged] and more recently shown on display @ NYCC'08 ... and personally, I'm still sticking with my "Turtle-Head-Syndrome"-theory, for both figures - of coz bearing in mind I've not had the opportunity to see them up-close-in-hand.

DC-DIRECT-JOKER

Altho with a SRP of US$99.99 - they are mondo cheaper compared to Hot Toy's exceptional looking 1/6th-versions - approx priced at ¥20,953 for Batman (US$194/SGD$265) and ¥18,858 for Joker (US$175/SGD$239) - which unfortunately are "only for sale in Hong Kong & Japan" - do check your online retailers for prices and availability before going for the online-auction plunge, yeh? ....man, I wish I could afford ALL of them tho! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK