Download Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen TV Spot

FALLEN-02

Aching for a better resolution TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN TV Spot seen over the weekend [blogged] ~ I'd thought I could try my luck at Director Michael Bay's website @ www.michaelbay.com ~ and I reckon I hit virtual-paydirt! The tv spot can now be downloaded in HD Quicktime for your viewing pleasure(s) via a variety of resolution/sizes: 480p (22MBS) / 720p (94MBS) / 1080p (177MBS).

FALLEN-01

Frankly, tis all a massive-blur of images (or maybe tis something to do with my failed-vision at 5=AM in the morning *yawn*) - but I don't care, it sent electroids up and down my spine and no doubt I will be pausing ever frame for screengrabs (heh) ... right after I go take a cold man-shower clean myself up, yeh? *Effin-Rawkin*

UPDATED: The trailer can be now viewed and downloaded on Apple Trailers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK