Vinyl Hearts

4+ weeks into my stroke, I have yet to post a particular web locale which has been tirelessly supporting my unfortunate malady. VINYL HEARTS is helmed by Cris Rose (which was originally set up to help and benefit his late-grandfather). Now, www.vinylhearts.com sees custom toys, artwork, and generally awesomeness from the community at large, who have generously offered their time and efforts, to benefit yours truly. Check out the site for great works, along with updates of my maladay haha

My sincere thanks to Cris for his lurve, and everyone involved for their support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK