Rocking Along With The Treesons: Toy Snap Of The Week

TREESON-ROCKS

The TOYSREVIL Toy Snap Of The Week goes to J.E. Moores for his "Tresson Rocks" snap, featuring the collection of mini-Treesons including some released exclusively for last year's SDCC (blogged and dying for them *man-tear*) - along with accompanying miniature musical instruments, which appealed to me personally, as I used to be a huge somewhat-fanatical (tho never affirmed) collector of 1/6th-scaled said musical instruments, well, for my 1/6th-boys, innit? (Heh) But no this is not about me - although I wonder what music will they have played? :)

[Image Source]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK