Tuesday-Toy-Review: Stoner Fort Labbits from Frank Kozik x Kidrobot

STONER-FORT-LABBITS-02

A surprise gift from "Cindy Pop" (during my recent hospital-stay) was this 5-figure pack of Stoner Fort Labbit - designed by Frank Kozik and produced by Kidrobot, and possibly my first Labbits (in any size) and even Kozik toys! And while I have yet to open the box to paw the surprising minuscule acid-colored figures (and doubt if I ever will, for sure the figs will et lost), it was the thought and concern from Cindy, which ultimely mattered ~ Thanks, Cindy!

STONER-FORT-LABBITS-01
STONER-FORT-LABBITS-03STONER-FORT-LABBITS-04
STONER-FORT-LABBITS-05

The "connection" did not hit me until later, when I received this 5-Pack gift, that it too was the same misnomer for Frank Kozik's solo show, currently on at Rotofugi (online preview here). For sure there is a meaning to the term "Stoner Fort", but alas we might never know on TOYSREVIL, would we? :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK