Custom-Feature: Wooden Kracka by Rsin Art


Funnily enough, I tweeted about the lack of "toy-love" for the new DIY-Kracka form from Kidrobot (versus the abundance of custom-works featuring Foomi), when Lonnie of Rsin Art mentioned he did one, and now here it is! Say hello to "Wooden Kracka"!

RSIN adds: "I am 100% happy with the Kracka, once I got it I didn't know what I was going to do, the head threw me off, but you can post pics if you want.  As for my whisper style the Foomi worked much better and I can see doing more in the future.  The R-SIN Foomi, and the Wooden Kracka will be at Kidrobot NY in April."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK