I Think I Like GasMasks A Little Bit Too Much….

gasmasks

One indisputable iconic-image of "apocalypse", is the GASMASK. Somehow everyone assumes (rightly so tho) that the end of the world will come along with a nuclear fallout that swallows the Earth, and spits out the next evolution of mankind, post-apocalypse. While I might not disagree with that notion, the usage of "gas-masks" on my 1/6-scaled figure kitbashed, is a constant work-in-progress and yes, I admit; I Think I Like GasMasks A Little Bit Too Much….

[CLICK HERE for ‎1/6-Hobby Week on TOYSREVIL]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK