Launch Images for The Pirates are Dead by mcbess @ Dude Factory - Character Walk for PICTOPLASMA Berlin 2011 (& Music Videos from Dead Pirates)

MCBESS-PICTOPLASMA-01

And we have the final look of the finished wall mural by mcbess for his "The Pirates are Dead" stint at Pictoplasma in Berlin, Germany - launched April 6th, along with an outdoor concert from the "Dead Pirates" band (I need me a youtube video of that!). Interestingly I noticed another customized guitar (ala his piece in "Gut Grinder" in Rotofugi) - this time am acoustic guitar. Sweet! As well the folks at Dude Factory launched a new collection of tees featuring mcbess' designs purchasable here.

MCBESS-PICTOPLASMA-02

And instead of posting pics of tees, here is an oldie music video:
"WOOD" - which I just found instead (what have I been missing?):


CH+CH:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK