Evil Is The New Cute ~Says Patricio Oliver & Upcoming Collabo with Abell

EVIL-IS-THE-NEW-CUTE

"Evil Is The New Cute" ~says Argentinean designer Patricio Oliver and I am hard-pressed to disagree with him! I've been a staunch advocate of "evil toys" for as long as my nickname has been in existence - and my pam PO! certainly knows what he is talking about! And the image-teaser below showcasing an upcoming collabo with Indonesia artist Abell Octovan certainly raises collective eyebrows and interest-levels - not least of all mine! Keep an eagle-eye out for what The Tenebrae has to offer!

Patricio x Abell
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK