About Scott Tolleson's Secret Drop at San Diego Comic Con 2011

Scott Tolleson tweeted: "I have a secret release for SDCC. Haven't shared with anyone. Must come by #4836 to see what it is. Hint: vinyl and hard to see. Bwahahaha"

TOLLESON-ANDROIDS

And while I haven't been in on the info, I'm taking a wild stab at either this pastel-pink li'l critter on his worktop, or the clear vinyl Chipster (posted in my interview with Scott HERE). Other than that, I'm waiting for the drop like everyone else … heh .. meanwhile, here's Scott's cheat-sheet for SDCC posted below - and head-on to Booth #4836 and tell'em TOYSREVIL sent'ya!

SCOTT-TOLLESON-SDCC
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK