Gold Foil-Embossed and Menko'd: TOYSREVIL In Art Hustle Series 2

AP-FOIL-ME

I received my Art Hustle Series 2 "Artist Proof" package today from the awesome folks at The Art Hustle (check out interview with Simoen Lipman HERE) which included a variety of trading card goodness - incluing the complete factory set, random factory cards (both of which I will review "properly" in time, beyond my quick iPhoto-snaps posted here LOL).

MENKO-ME SIGNED-TOYSREVIL

And I was met with a couple of "surprises" - first up being Gold-Foil Embossed cards of TOYSREVIL (never had I expected myself to be "gold-embossed" much less even BE on a trading card!) and even more surprised TOYSREVIL are also printed on Menko-cards (yes, the smaller version shown, based on Japanese cards). And final image to round put this narcissistical trio of images, are two returned signed images of my alternative card found in the set! The images in this two cards hold a lot of significance for me personally, as they were the only few images of myself taken before I was downed with Stroke in October last year.

Enough of my yakking, go grab your own Art Hustle Series Two trading cards via www.thearthustle.com or any select retailers who carry them!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK