About The TOYSREVIL Silent Auction

SILENT-AUCTION

This SILENT AUCTION will begin on September 27th @ 12 midnight, with bidding end on October 18th @ 2pm (both timings +8 GMT / Singapore-time). Items will be listed on my online shop as well the auction-launch blog-entry to come. Bidders are to email me direct at toysreviler [at] gmail.com (with the Subject Title: "Silent Auction For Stroke") with your desired bids, once the silent auction begins. I will attempt to update the items with the highest bids at the end of the workday (again, Singapore-time), for your reference and perusal.

Please folks, I will be doing all these manually (like the techno-dinosaur I am lol), so I would appreciate sincere bids. And yes, you can bid multiple times if you want :)

MOZILLA-AUCTION
CUSTARD4GRAVY-AUCTION

At the end of the bidding time, the person with the highest bid for that particular item will be contacted for payment via Paypal (to my personal account). Local/Singaporean bidders can do POSB-transfers if need be.

The full-lineup of items will be viewable when the auction begins September 27th. Goodies range from prints to production toys, to customs and one-offs, comicbool-themed illustrations and even sketch cards. Meanwhile, I will feature each item as I possibly can till the day of the auction, and afters before the bidding time ends on October 18th.

NIBBLER-AUCTION
URINAL-AUCTION

WHY THE SPECIFIC-DATES: September 27th is my birthday, while October 18th is the exact day a year ago when I fell to Stroke, and I had wanted to mark this time (scarcely realizing the date until the last moment :p). The 2pm-mark is around the time my world changed [I blogged about what happened that day HERE], and as far as I'm concerned, this is a date worth remembering, at the very least for me. And as for 'birthdays", well, they hold another newer meaning to me now - without being too soppy to claim waking up in the Acute Stroke Ward a few hours after I'd gone under in the A&E - had changed my life = would be too cliched, I admit, but you know what I mean :)

This is a humble little personal initiative from my corner of the world, and I thank the folks for choosing to come along for the ride, and as well for folks who cared enough to want to make a difference but are unable to.

CRIS-ROSE-AUCTION
TRIPUS-AUCTION

My intention is simple: All proceeds from this auction will benefit the Singapore National Stroke Association. I will hand a self-written_signed personal cheque to the person in-cgharge of SNSA (spoke to him on the phone today, and meeting up net week to trade 'war-stories' about Stroke ;p) with the proceeds of the auction. Artists and designers involved have agreed to wavy their postage costs as well in the endeavor - for which I am extremely grateful for.

My sincere thank you to all who have chosen to come onboard with their generosity and time. I am thankful more than I can perhaps verbalize or even put to words here.

Thank you for your support and your time :)

Cheers
Andy Heng

P/S: Shown here in this particular post are items generously donated thus far by awesome folks for the event - full images and item-detail/description will be individually revealed before auction begins - and this is not the final few, as items are coming in as I type. Again, a sincere thank you all for your generosity!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK