DEATHSHEAD in Color from David Flores

DEATHSHEAD-FRONTAL
DEATHSHEAD-COLOR

Remember that HELLFIRE DEATHSHEAD prototype seen at SDCC last year? Check out the dude IN COLOR (to match his Deathead Mickey-print) - courtesy of it's creator David Flores! I have one word for it: "WANT"!

While I was impressed with the sculpt (and even charmed by the clear vinyl-pull - shown below), all it took as "color" to help kick my nuts in gear to desire this 10-incher tall beat ('Original' or 'color-corrected', it still looks awesome)! To be released thru BIC Plastics - Availability details if/when I get them :)

DEATHSHEAD-FLORES
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK