Zakane Interview Excerpt & Free PixelBlox Papertoy with Issue #1 of *I LIKE TOYS*

ZAKANE-I-LIKE-TOYS-01

TOYSREVIL: What do you think of the local paperboy scene in Singapore? Thriving or Trying? Papertoy-scene in Asia, versus the world?

ZAKANE: Local papertoy scene is still quite small as the demand is not high but designers here have been working hard to push up the scene. Other countries in Asia such as Indonesia, had made quite a scene in papertoys as the demand for designer toys have been significantly increasing to a level which I believe is comparable to the rest of the world.

ZAKANE-I-LIKE-TOYS-02 ZAKANE-I-LIKE-TOYS-03

Read more about my interview with local papertoy-designer Zakane, and as well get to make a "Gosho-Power" PixelBlox papertoy exclusively available FREE-ready-n-printed, with the first issue of I LIKE TOYS self-published fanzine, launching April 7th!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK