Jewelry by Amanda Louise Spayd & A Little Stranger

Littlest Arts
ta daaa

Tiny drawings to be turned into jewelry from Amanda Louise Spayd and made available for sale in her online store somewhen. While the below image is from A Little Stranger - working on a new piece of silver jewellery / necklace in her 'Animal Crossing' series.

Working on a new piece of silver jewellery, an Animal Crossing necklace, featuring my AC Best friend, Dotty #animalcrossing #silver #jewellery

Noticed the recent 'exploration into jewelry' amongst quite a few female artists of late (including Lunabee), and I reckon it is an interesting development, adding a new layer into the 'culture' and embracing 'lifestyle' in addition to 'toys' and art, IMO. I know if I had a girlfriend or wife, I'd be plying her with these delicate pieces of 'personal art'!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK