Poison Plum CrappyCat 'Oh Schnapps' Set from Unacat

POISON-PLUM-01

Oh Schnapps! Tis nearly time for Poison Plum CrappyCat and FlunkMonkey to be unleashed for their "Multidimensional Schnapps Tasting Tour", and heck if Ima gonna miss the order like I did the first time around! The purple-hued "Poison Plum" is the first flavor to be released, and will come along with a print - and they look pretty darn swell and NEEDS to be in my collection!

POISON-PLUM-02 POISON-PLUM-03
POISON-PLUM-04

Stay tuned to @crappycat for exact time and date of drop tho (May-release) - me? Ima going on the Mailing List, so I would be left out of the loop again this time! Get on it via crappycat.com. And do take note that the first release had a 48hour window for orders -although I am wholly unsure this particular order will be the same…
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK