KAWS COMPANION:RESTING PLACE (GREY VERSION) @ Kawsone.com (Feb 22-drop)

resting_place_grey

The KAWS COMPANION:RESTING PLACE (GREY VERSION) will be available on www.kawsone.com from Friday February 22nd at noon EST. Though seems tis not getting as much "love" as the Boba Fett (KAWS Version), this colorway still looks a swell when I first featured it here - heh :)

First launched at OriginalFake in Japan on January 23rd (alongside the KAWS COMPANION *RESTING PLACE* BLACK) with a SRP of 25,200 Yen (tax included / approx US$270). My eye is on the BLACK version, but hey, I sure can't afford either, so I'm just sharing my imaginary-opinion here LOL

130131_15 130131_161
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK