Street Fighter Series 2 by Kidrobot (Seen @ ToyFair 2013)

STREET-FIGHTER-KIDROBOT

In addition to my earlier post showcasing Kidrobot at ToyFair 2913, comes a reveal of the second series of Street Fighter figurines (Images via Action Figure Insider), having "missed" it the first time around (probably because I did not purchase a single figure from 2011's Series 1, and neither was I interested to in the first place) … but for it to warrant a second series to be produced, maybe I'm missing something "good" here? Heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK