Bulletpunk: TEQ63 (2nd wave release) from QUICCs

Bulletpunk-TEQ63

QUICCS releases his 2d wave of his hand-casted Bulletpunk: TEQ63 in stark black and white, and you can stand a chance to score one via PMing him on Facebook, or email direct quikijiki@gmail.com for inquiries.

Bulletpunk-TEQ63-TOYSREVIL

I had an opportunity to own and manhandle this resin piece back in March (can't believe I hand't posted about it - d'oh!), having only featured the WIPs of earlier in the year, I am extremely impressed that Juanito managed to shift gear into turbo mode and am getting these ready to be in collectors' hands now! And the finishing looks oodles better than the 2st wave, I haveta say = Well done, bro!

All I dare say now is: Stay tuned for further surprises, folks! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK