I was asked "Do you now collect kaiju?" … Now I Do ;p

IMG_6098 IMG_6097
SDC14982
MUTANT HEAD and MUTANT EVIL
by RealXHead x Mirock Toy

I remember Daniel Yu (whom I bumped into at CSC this Sunday) asking me; "Do you now collect kaiju?" (while I was pawing Grody Shogun figures - this is the first time i am seeing them in person, actually), to which I plainly stated "No" - and by that we both know we are referring to the "catch-all" category of toys under the "kaiju" banner … then I noticed the MUTANT HEAD and MUTANT EVIL figures in all-black, and my toy-loving heart faltered immediately … and of course the seller offered a swell price for both pieces (thanks, Steven!), which I then picked up and turned back to Daniel and said (to the effect of); "Now I do!" … but the story hasn't ended as yet…

IMG_6102 IMG_6100
SDC14978
OJISAN and KARAKURI
by Luke Rook aka Grody Shogun

THEN I pawed the GID-Shoguns again, and the seller yet again offered me a lower price (thanks, Steven!), and I snagged them too, hence nailing in the coffin-nails of my downward spiral into yet another new toy-genre which I dearly cannot afford to … perhaps the "guilt" and anguish might plague me later, but for now, I am happy with what I scored MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

realxhead-mutant-hero
realxhead-mutant-evil
SDC14986
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK