Seen @ #STGCC 2013: Old Master Q & Tiger Dragon Gate from Play Imaginative x IND

PLAY-IMAGINATIVE-STGCC-2013-1
PLAY-IMAGINATIVE-STGCC-2013-2

Seen on display at Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention (via the Play Imaginative booth) were two 1/6th-scale products due in collaboration with IND and Danny Chan (whom I had the pleasure to meet as I was hobbling my way of of the event hall on Day 1 haha) - the first of which is OLD MASTER Q - in two editions (and not interchangeable clothes as I had first expected) - both celebrating the 50th anniversary of "老夫子"!

PLAY-IMAGINATIVE-STGCC-2013-3

I am frankly extremely excited about this figure, as it brings me back to the days of youth, when I devoured the comic digests, and as well I was a huge fan of their "Legend of the Water Margin" ("水虎傳") adaptation, so the kung-fu tunic garb is a MUST for me hahahaha

Kudos for P.I. for helping bring back a slice of nostalgia for me, personally. No product or availability info as yet tho :p

SHEK-HEI-LONG-TIGER-DRAON-GATE-STGCC-01

Another item of interest, was the debut display of the blonde-haired "Shi Hei Long" from infamous manhua "Tiger Dragon Gate" (aka 龍虎門)! Seen with an interchangeable head, depicting it's comicbook caricature design, Danny also mentioned that his two other compatriots will be included!

SHEK-HEI-LONG-TIGER-DRAON-GATE-STGCC-02

(VIEW MORE Play Imaginative @ STGCC 2013)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK