ReAction from Funko x Super7 @ New York Toy Fair 2014 #nytf #nytf2014 #ToyFair2014


Pretty much a "Funko"-dominated blog-day so far, but last one for today (more later, of course lol), are ReAction action figures, seen on display at New York Toy Fair (Feb 16-19.2014). In collaboration with Super7 (starting with "Alien"), the line-up has since but EXPLODED with a spectacular vengeance of making us embrace our collective childhoods (and by that I mean, 'older'-geeks of my generation lol), with a spread of 80s and 90s genre movies and television shows, designed to cave in my nostalgia-loving minds, if I do not collect them all! The sweet blister-card all but hammers in the nail of NEED for me…

Courtesy of AFTimes, we have a whole pegged shelf to gawk at, featuring "The Terminator", "Predator", "Escape from New York" and a "Rocketeer" … excuse me while I go change my damp shorts, thanks …


Other licenses include "Back to the Future", "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Goonies", "A Nightmare on Elm Street", "Friday the 13th" and Classic Horror film characters (All sample images can be viewed on Entertainment Earth). Meanwhile, back at the toy fair, Funko Catalog images (snagged from popvinyls.com) feature upcoming characters from "Pulp Fiction" (2 x series, no less, AND they are making "The Gimp" too? How awesome hahahaha), "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and even "Firefly" … the question now for me is two pronged: (A) Should I purchase ENTIRE sets/series? And (B) Are there eventually going to have VEHICLES? :)




UPDATED: Pics for blister-carded "Firefly" and "Back To The Future" spotted on ToyArk:


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK