RAWR! by Tawnie Tantay for the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic-Con 2014


From Tawnie Tantay of The Philippines come "RAWR!" = a 5" x 3.5" resin art toy hand-sculpted by Tawnie herself, with the WIPs shown here! The finished painted versions will be available in two colorways for STGCC; Metallic Smokey Grey and Lamb Black. Priced at SGD$25 per, they sure look to be the stylistest weapons of post apocalyptical fashionistas! Look for them at The HIDDEN FORTRESS Booth AA17 in Artist Alley, or online via www.hiddenfortressmanila.com.This is NOT your "pussy meow-meow", folks!
"…I did the prototype myself. This is going to be my first art toy with editions before my toy launch for FLABSLAB in Nov - that's why I'm pretty excited about it" -shares Tawnie.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK