#INKTOBER2014 Feature: Jerry Teo

WHAT: *#INKTOBER is essentially an art challenge whereby folks draw an ink illustration each day for everyday in the month of October. In this series of blog-features, TOYSREVIL will showcase an artist each day(-ish) and their works for Inktober 2014 - Along with a lil' Q&A, of course!*

WHO: Jerry Teo
WHAT: Freelance Illustrator and creator of "Rex Regrets"
WHERE: www.teo-ology.com
SELECT STYLE for INKTOBER: "ink doodles and sketches"

TOYSREVIL: Why did you start Inktober for 2014? Did you do the previous years?
JERRY TEO: Started Inktober just to draw more. The rule I set for myself is pretty simple. Drawings from work, Rex Regrets and 24hr Comics day aren't counted. So I had to create 31 images specifically for it. I failed the challenge last year.

TOYSREVIL: Is there any specific "theme" you are going for, for this year's Inktober?
JERRY TEO: No specific themes, mostly drawing what comes to mind when I picked up the pen. If you see mostly military themed drawings it's because I do those regularly.

TOYSREVIL: What are you hoping to achieve with executing this project? Do you intend to finish it?
JERRY TEO: I'm just trying to draw more. We could all use practice. I do intend to finish it.
TOYSREVIL: Head on to Jerry's dedicated Facebook album to view more of his works and #Inktober-updates!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK