VAG / VINYL ARTIST GACHAS Series 4 from Medicom Toy


I am stressed. Stressed about getting toys. Specifically VAG Gachas / VINYL ARTIST GACHAS from Medicom Toy. And while I am currently unable to procure the 3rd series (dying for the Instinctoy Curios OMG), then out comes images of the 4th series - featuring designs from Max Toy Co (#NEED), Uamou (#NEED), GOCCODO (#WANT) and No Props … the desire to own ALL the colorways, is a tough desire to quell and control … but I may need to, I HAVE TO, for my own financial sanity … sigh …

www.medicomtoy.co.jp solicits them as September releases, each with a SRP of ¥463.




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK