#marchofrobots2016 Day 1-22/31


And by the stroke of midnight (Singapore-time) endng the month of March and beginning the first of April, I had failed to complete my March of Robots 2016-Edition of daily sketchery/drawing project, with a grand total of 22 pieces done, out of 31 days - which I figured is not tooooo bad, but ultimately; "incomplete". Not for the lack of trying, but my efforts have been left wanting…

Regardless, I'd still managed to complete some "sets" - by which my plan (to help me keep track) was to cook up 5 sets of 6 x individual drawings (the 5th set needed 7 drawings to complete 31) … and these are some of them:

(FYI: Links provided are directed to my TOYSREVILART-blog, with some sketches including time-lapse video of the doodles).


[ #catrobotlife on TOYSREVILART ]


[ #BattlefieldBots on TOYSREVIL ]


[ #EggBots on TOYSREVILART ]


[ #BotLand on TOYSREVILART ]


[ #BotTrouble on TOYSREVILART ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK