How is a NENDOROID Made? Behind the Scenes at Good Smile Company


Crunchyroll goes to the Good Smile Company's office in Tokyo and their factory in Tottori to meet the people responsible for designing, sculpting, painting, and packaging the world famous Nendoroid.

This is an exceedingly interesting 33-minuter, delving into the origins, and history of GoodSmile, and a much more in-depth and detailed behind-the-scenes making-of than folks might realise, IMHO.


Nendos are my gateway into anime toy collecting in a lot more ways than folks might realise! (I spoke about "Anime Toys & Me" HERE) One day I'll have to bring all my (small+humble) collection together to take a snap LOL ... instead, I share with you my "wish list" AKA "actively looking but cannot afford now"-list LOL

KILL LA KILL:



FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD:



OTHER ANIME & SUPERHEREOS:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK