Aug 28, 2026 #TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
[[[ Click for MORE TOYSREVILTOYNEWS ]]]
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 28, 2026
"MEDUSASA (Red Rhythm Ver.)" from ABAO to be available at "Rhythm of Red" exhibition @ BLAXK (Open Sept 5 to public). LE 50pcs only.#resintoy#toynews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/eHPmaAqow9
You KNOW I definitely fk with the colors ("Red, Black & White" is TOYSREVIL-blog colors!)... but affording Ione, is another whole new different thing altogether, especially after Pop Toy Show ~ LOL
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 18, 2026
"The Cave Bear with Meteor Hammer"is the 5th member of #Dino_Fighter from #kaijuone, debuting at the 4th Designer Toy Life (Aug 22-23) @ Kaohsiung Exhibition Center. Loving the operator/pilot!
Post-event availability deets via @Kaiju_One_HK#toynews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/2uuvv6HREp
Absolutely loving the mecha-operator, and would be the reason if I ever decide to bite the bullet to start this Dino Fighters-colelction...! AS-IF I could afford it lahg hahahahahahaha
#TOYSREVILTOYNEWS
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 18, 2026
"AIKEN BANCHO" TOY PEOPLE Ver. from @deviltoysltd x @deharayukinori avail.via Lottery!
Overseas application: https://t.co/Glxyf7hMeE (more instructions).
Ends August 21 (12pm).
USD$130 per (+Shipping, PayPal only).
Est Ship: Late Sept 2026.#toysnews#toysblog pic.twitter.com/AVtMdi8uTB

Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.