Toy Review of God Complex: ZEN 1/12 Action Figure



I UNBOX & REVIEW God Complex: ZEN 1/12th action figure from IMCMPLX (Apart of release I'd product previewed earlier) - currently available online here as "The Divine Path Set" (3 Figures Bundle) ... and who knows if @bryanlieart will be bringing any to his Booth #22 @ Indonesia Card Show x I-Collect Show (3-4 October 2026)...?

Alas the video posted below is NOT COMPLETE (Still sorting that out) ... but meanwhile the full version is currently watchable here on @toysrevil ~ Thank you for your patience!



And while I have previously unboxed and reviewed GOD COMPLEX in 1/6th scale and even a "ANUBIS" statuette, THIS is a first time their 1/12th-scaled figure has gone thru my hands, and they are exceptional! PLUS all-"original" characters? Perfect to start off your collection, IMHO. There line-up has since been enlarged to "5", with the recent launch of "Primal Duality Set" (SunWukong + Hanuman)!

Reviewing God Complex ZEN



Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK