mr.gaiman and me


took me a hella time to get this "show" up and running, ever since i'd left it hanging last time round ... but it's done (for now) and there's even a quicktime video of him i made too (yes, i is such a geek *blergh*) ... tho there's actually still quite a bit i wanna go on about him, but i guess it'll stay within me, for now ... so view and read, if ya want ... tho t'would've been great if i knew of any fellow Neil Gaiman fans tho ... im gettin' a wee bored of gushing about him to myself ... heh ... whatevah lah huh?









UPDATE: Images added February 4th 2009 [Becoz I can :p]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK