Jim Koch's Zugan from Mephist Festa (Top 7 Toys of 2007)

Toysrevil TOP 7 TOYS OF 2007 continues with: Jim Koch's ZUGAN
TOYOFTHEYEAR_5_ZUGAN
with eye-popping colors & design in schweet-symmetry (i like me my pinks and blacks - kudos to Jim Koch), good weightage and strong form (i like me my bulky toys - kudos to Touma, OG-designer) and a stability that belies it's bulk (no shelf-dives - kudos to Play Imaginative) ZUGAN weighs in at Number 5 on my personal Top 7 - plus it was autographed by Touma himself (along with Furi Furi) - can't go wrong with that, innit? (would be even more cool if the head was a clear-vinyl canopy with an actual 3D-figure inside, yeh? *heh*)

... the only "problem" being (and im ashamed to say it) ...
i lost both his arms (im sure they are somewhere in my grotto - which i still can't seem to find after a week :p) ... i reckon t'was mislaid during my toy review and subsequent mucking around with it (nigh posable, yo!), and it has since stood alone and armless for these months - but hey, he has the distinction of being the ONLY figure i have on display anywhere in my room, yeh? ... come to think of it, he also happens to be the ONLY designer vinyl i've actually paid for and bought in 2007! (im dead serious)

nevertheless im looking forward to the day (but i doubt it) where a blank DIY-version of Zugan would be produced, so i could render my own version of Zugan, yeh? (i stand by my own design! *cough*)

[yes, yes i'll find it soon dude! :p]
Disclaimer: the toys on Toysrevil's Top 7 Toys of 2007 are
based on toys and figures that i have in my hands, thanks.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK