hot toys to do 1/6 dark knight figures?

NEW FROM HOT TOYS: "Why So Serious? Because they will arrive at Hot Toys... - 17 July marked the release date of The Dark Knight movie, we can’t wait for it, and we know you can’t either......If you cannot feel the atmosphere yet, maybe we could help! Today, we proudly announce that Hot Toys has been granted the license of The Dark Knight and will release numerous 1/6th collectibles in 2008. Glue your eyes on your monitor as they will suddenly show up at HotToys.com.hk." [via HT newsletter] ... and this is my TOYWISHLIST:
DK-REQUEST

Now, I've not had the privilege to have held Hot Toys' earlier Batman Begins-figure in my own grubby hands (*sob*) much less own it (*manly-wails*) - so I really cannot comment much about it ... but I remembered vaguely the online reviews were pretty mixed, along with Takara's and Medicom Toy's versions - all of which I do not own ... (MWCToys has a great comparison-review here) ... nevertheless always am looking forward to releases from anyone, in particular QUALITY-products, price-points be darned! LOL - peep this Panoramic-poster image of The Dark Knight movie - I wonder if Bale dropped-by HT's offices when he was in HK for the shoot? LOL

DK_PANORAMA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK