Preloved WIZARD & TOYFARE @ MIKU MRKT



And so I've added a new stash of preloved WIZARD and TOYFARE magazines at MIKU MRKT, with each issue priced SG$5 (available in-store only), and if you purchase 4 issues, you'll get the 5th issue FREE! Offer while stocks last, or at least til the end of October, cheers.

WIZARD MIKU MRKT


Here's a quick glimpse at what has been added (which I have grouped to their titles, like All-Avengers, All-Justice League, All-X-Men etc), for folks who'll like to collect themed characters...! And this is not counting the issues that are already made available in MIKU previously!



We are at Level 2 (Unit @02-09), Queensway Shopping Centre.
Opened 12noon to 6pm daily from Wednesday thru Sunday!
Stay updated via Insta @mikumarketsg & dedicated Facebook group, cheers!


WIZARD XMEN

WIZARD AVENGERS

WIZARD FANTASTIC FOUR

WIZARD HULK

WIZARD SPIDERMAN

WIZARD BATMAN

WIZARD JUSTICE LEAGUE

WIZARD WITCHBLADE DARKNESS

WIZARD GEN13

WIZARD GATEFOLD COVERS 01


One of the main aspects of WIZARD magazines, were the cover art created specifically for, and not reprinted from published comics, IMHO. What got me the most, were the foldout gatefold covers!

WIZARD GATEFOLD COVERS 02

WIZARD GATEFOLD COVERS 03

WIZARD DREDD





Honestly, I started this particular exsercise with the plan to sell ALL THE ISSUES, but ultimately held an obscene amount back, due to enjoying the gatefold covers and even entire completed runs, like the hoarder than I am ~ muahahahahahaha


Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK