1/6 apexplorers @ i warn you - ice in black by winson creation

Winson Ma had a show+launch party with TOUGH Jeansmith HK (circa 28/3-18/4) dubbed: "I WARN YOU - ICE IN BLACK" - which featured his Apexplorer 1/6th-figures ICE [blogged] as well as the rest of the 1/6th-crew, in a predominate orange and black clothing-variants too cool to miss, IMHO = CLICKETH

...needless to say, the gear and accessories blow my mind each and every time I see them online (actually, they blow more than my mind, but I'll leave that to your imaginations *cough*) and the styling, superb as always - and one day (i tells meself) one fine day i will HAVE THEM ALL! muahahahaha (*rubbing grubby-hands in wistful-glee - grinning to the screen*)






We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK