reason why the blog has not been updated as much last coupla days

Becoz my bed is filled with toys. I have proof!

Thy bed is my staging / preparation area for when I photograph my toys - mostly utilized when I kitbash 1/6th figures (currently for my STCC Survival Guide). Also seen are boxes of toys pending reviews, for which I am severely backlogged (I believe in doing it well, or not do it at all).

And the photography area is where I blog as well (will do another picture another post). So the equation is very simple: TAKE pictures fast = CLEAR computer area to blog = CLEAR bed to sleep on. - Got it? heh.

Yes I wish I had a larger work area. And yes I wish I could afford all my dreams and desires.

Am aiming for a completion by tonight/tomorrow morning, and regular blogging will resume shortly as well (and there's a hella number of blog-posts on a holding pattern :p).

Thank you for your understanding. CLICK to view a horrifyingly larger image of the mess (oh but a lovely mess it is :p), and CLICK to find out what some of the items are :p

UPDATE: Space-cleared and yes, there actually is a bed!

LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK