edward cullen twilight action figure from neca

Now, I heart me a decent vampire-flick - from the outlandish to the subdued (hell, I even enjoyed the soap-series from years back; The Kindred - yes, I have the DVD box-set LOL) - with The Lost Boys firmly etched in my impressionable mind, in what seems a lifetime ago ("People Are Strange" echoing in my mindscape) ... altho I'd not been so much into the new tween vamp-flick TWILIGHT (www / wiki / based on Stephanie Meyer's novels) as much as I'd imagine myself to be - unlike the legion vast.

And when NECA is set to release a 7 inch action figure of lead-vampire "Edward Cullen" - all I can think of is: "Where are them Lost Boys figures?" - followed shortly by: "Who's gonna release Twilight in 1/6th-scale?" ... but that's just me ;p

Wizard has the 6 3/4" tall action figure on advance order for a late-February 2009-drop @ US$19.99. Featuring the likeness of actor Robert Pattinson - the figure comes with a replica of the Cullen family crest. No doubt the rest of the cast will appear in time.

/// CLICK THRU for the obligatory movie trailer and a blast-from-the-past :p


(FInal Trailer from TWILIGHT)


(People Are Strange by Echo & The Bunnymen / OST: The Lost Boys)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK