Foo Dog by MissMonster for Patch Together

FOO-DOG

Melita aka MissMonster shares with us pics of her current in-production toy with PatchTogether; FOO DOG! Standing 7 inches tall, the images shown here are of the sculpt as done by the resident prototype artist at PT, and you can pre-order it here for US$44.99. Minimum orders are to hit 50-pcs before full production begins. Final medium of the toy will be in resin.

CLICK THRU for turnaround-images of the sculpt and original concept art by MissMonster!


I really like what I'm seeing here thus far. The sculpt brings "life" to an
already animated creation by Melita, IMHO. Can't wait to see it in color!

Looks like some creature that Hellboy would've had loads of trouble with!
... I have a personal preference for big-burly monster-types meself :p

PRODUCTION-TIMELINE: It takes about 2-3 months until it's completed.
RELEASE-DATE: Tentative release date is late spring, early summer of '09.
VARIANTS: So far no variants are planned.

ORIGINAL CONCEPT ART:
FOO-DOG-DRAW

Melita mentions: "I love to draw monsters, esp foo dogs ( lion dogs, shishi, shi-sa, etc..) ... I hope you enjoy the toy so far. I am very excited to have my dream of having my own toy come true :)"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK