Toy2R @ New York Toy Fair 2009

Toy2R had an interesting showing at the recently concluded New York Toy Fair, with a number of new products and licenses showcased, which included a new series of DOMO Qees (with Dark Horse), a plush Toyer (new direction perhaps?), a whole buncha Qees, stationary and lifestyle products (which I did not include here - check them out on Toy2R.com instead / all pics via). I am totally lurving Frank Kozik's mecha-Toyer tho! (shown-left / bottom shelf).
/// CLICK THRU for more!

UPDATED New Slideshow:



A Toyer in plush-form? New direction for Toy2R?

Who doesn't lurve Hippos, honestly... heh



Now the colored ones look waaaay more interesting that
the previous kaiju-styled paint-app, IMHO. Altho they
hardly vibe with kaiju now with the flat-paint work...heh.


I was so insane over Hellboy-Qees for a while, but
never did get any, so now they are ho-hum to me :p

I think this is a "clever" development and license to be had, IMHO. More Domo!


Dislaimer: I'm sorry but I do not have larger sized images for drooling over - this is as big as it gets [via] - but I make do as I'm halfway around the world from where the actions' at ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK