ThreeA Toys: WWR Square² Evolution


The ThreeA Toys production-blog is showing pics of their WWR SQUARES² [tagged] packaging along the factory-line - which I have since incorporated into the lil slideshow-video I made ~ Enjoy the WWR Square² Evolution :)

SQUARE-DISPLAYBOX
ADDED: Square² Display Boxes posted after I made the video. CLICK THRU for more peeks.

3A-SQUARE-01
3A-SQUARE-02
3A-SQUARE-03
Wish I could say I'm selling Square via Booth C16 @ STGCC
... but that ain't gonna happen, I'm afraid haha :/
SQUARE-BOX
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK