U.R.I.-NAL 9000 Bathroom Robot Figure by Sheer Imagination


From Hauke Sheer of Sheer Imagination comes U.R.I.-NAL 9000 ~ a 6 inhc tall resin figure with the medium grey version limited to 50 pcs and priced at 55 Euros plus shipping (and sales tax for EU residents). Available to order via http://scheer-imagination.com (and no, it is not a working robot you see in the animated promo above). CLICK THRU for more!

urinal_zoom

U.R.I.-NAL 9000-STORY: Never use a dark alley again! With the U.R.I.-NAL 9000 you have your bathroom with you wherever you go. The U.R.I.-NAL 9000 features a fully equipped sink with hot and cold water an soap spender. A fully functioning fluid recycling backpack helps to keep the environment clean.

available_now_URINAL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK