Kaiju For Japan Initiative by Troy Stith

Customizer Troy Stith sent over this email about his project initiative, which I will post here "as-is", without any frills or edits.

TROY-STITH: In light of the terrible destruction going on in Japan I'm trying to organize an online sale of custom toys to make a large donation to either the Red Cross relief fund or another relief fund that may be a better option than the Red Cross. 100% of the sales will be donated to the relief funds. Right now I'm trying to get as many contributors on board as possible and I would greatly appreciate if you could share the following link to my blog.

http://www.gorillamouth.com/2011/03/kaiju-for-japan.html

Since all of this has happened so quickly, I'll be sending out another email with a graphic of contributing artists and the sales date once I have a more complete roster. In the mean time, if you could help spread the word so we can get as many people on board as possible it would be greatly appreciated! Of course I know some of you customize from time to time so if you'd like to contribute let me know. It doesn't have to be anything knew, any toy donations would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time for your help and I'll be in contact soon.

-Troy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK