Reveal of Benny The Dreamer by Okedoki x VTSS Toys (April 13-preorder)


BENNY THE DREAMER revealed in video above, looking all pretty and adorable, featuring a leather scarf-accessory. Designed by Okedoki and produced by VTSS Toys, Benny stands 11.5 inches tall and is made in painted polystone. Limited to 20 pieces, Benny is priced at US$280 per (peep details of the bamboo-box previously posted here), with pre-orders beginning April 13th @ 11am New York time via vtsstoys.com


OKEDOKI Mentions about her creation: "I’ve always loved the dichotomy of innocence and wisdom. I wanted to combine these two aspects into one figure, and make it unified. That was how the enlightened multiple eye rabbit came about. He represented the wisdom and clarity, the transcending force to see beyond social and cultural constructs. Benny represents innocence and pure emotional energy, the child in all of us. The figure went through many stages of transformation over the year I was sculpting it, which was reflected in my personal life.

I had gotten very ill as I was in the final sculpting phase of it, and had to focus my energy to have it completed in time to send it to Taiwan for production. So, this project was very significant to me, because it represents a chapter in my life that was very challenging. So I suppose Benny also represents hope and perseverance. I finished painting him, then gave him the name Benny the Dreamer, because I wanted Benny to inspire others to go after their dreams; to pursue what is truly in their hearts."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK