Singapore Toys, Games and Comic Convention 2011 Happening August 20-21st

The timeline for this year's Singapore Toys, Games and Comic Convention aka "STGCC" is now set on Saturday, August 20 at 11:00am thru to August 21 at 8:00pm! Happening a few months earlier than last year's December date, the event is situated still at the same venue as previous years: SUNTEC Singapore Hall 401 & 402. I wonder if "Preview Night" is still a go, which means it will happen on a Friday Aug 19th?

STGCC-2010

Inevitably, besides having a convention on our own doorsteps, I am no doubt linked to the festivities, having covered the event since 2008, and even helmed my own booth in 2009! The year 2010 saw me visiting the venue to catchup with friends, and for a whirlwind coverage post-Stroke in an eye-patch on a wheel-chair (even though I am not on the "supporting blogs" list ;p). I wonder what is going to happen in 2011? Fourth year running, tis going to an interesting convention, no?

Check out their Facebook event-page here, as well their dedicated FB-page for updates on WHO and WHAT! www.singaporetgcc.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK