Custom-Feature: Fantastic Four Mega Munny by VISEone

VISEONE-MEGAMUNNY-01

We've previously posted about VISEone's MegaMunny-custom done for his Comic Stripped solo show at Outland Designertoys - now here's a closer studio-look at the 20-incher (Currently priced at 1500 EURO and available via www.outlandstore.com).

VISEONE-MEGAMUNNY-02

"Probably my favorite piece so far is my 20" MEGA MUNNY "FANTASTIC FOUR" - each quarter represents one hero. I put around 35 hours work into this piece and for the invisible girl I casted a transparent arm. This piece is still for sale (,- Euro)" ~VISEone

VISEONE-MEGAMUNNY-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK