Steampunk Cosplay - Seen @ STGCC 2011

steampunk-cosplay

For the entirety of Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011 [www / Tagged] - I am sad to report that I have snapped zero images of folks in Cosplay, and frankly had no intension of posting any imagery of cosplay at STGCC due to that (there are obviously places for folks to see them at) - but THIS pair of cosplayers = I HAD TO SHARE!

neo tokyo project STGCC ROCKETRAYGUN kelvin chan
STGCC 2011 ROCKETRAYGUN KELVIN CHAN STGCC 2011 ROCKETRAYGUN KELVIN CHAN

Courtesy of Peow Yeong and Kelvin Chan of Rocket Ray Gun, we get a glimpse of two get-ups I had actually given up hope of seeing in Singapore = Steampunk-themed Cosplay! And you know what? They looked absolutely amazing and pretty darn 'pro' from where I was staring at! Kudos! The gentleman is from Neo Tokyo Project (whose blog has loads of Cosplay imagery from STGCC to gawk at) but the identity of the lady escapes me…

Seeing this gives me a glimmer of hope for the 3rd-part of my Steampunk-themed contest "A Steampunk Perspective" - currently on Perspective #1: Customizing Toys (yes, there is a proposed 'cosplay' element to it - but would there be any participants? Therein lies the rub...).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK