MILTON by Oliver Hibert x adFunture for New York Comic Con 2011

MILTON

Set to debut at New York Comic Con on October, is Oliver Hibert's MILTON from adFunture. This character originally seen in London’s DesignersBlock back in 2008, and we've posted a different colorway (blue) previously seen at TTF 2009.
"I was in London for adFunture London Guerilla Store around that time, when I saw Milton sitting on a huge outer wall of a building (didn’t know where I was). Came back to the hotel, and successfully dug up who designed Milton. Milton led me to Oliver’s world of art, and I was instantly impressed. I’m sure you’ll like Milton too." ~shares Eddi Yip.
And while "where" exactly to get this figure is yet revealed, I'm hedging my bets it'll be at the myplasticheart booth.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK