Quick Shots From The Tara McPherson Lecture @ PEEK!

MCPHERSON-LECTURE-01

Regrettably I had missed out on two days of Tara McPherson in Singapore, and one of the events I was really looking forward to, was Tara's lecture. Hey, I love 'listening' as much as I love to 'look', and having an artist soak about his/her work, is a treat, methinks!

MCPHERSON-LECTURE-02

While the contents of the lecture held at PEEK! on Sunday are not revealed to me (but then again, I did not ask ;p), but attendees were treated to slideshow projections featuring the art of Tara McPherson - some of which are montaged here, with the rest viewable here on Darkroom Army's Facebook album. While I would not deny I am interested to see further insights and hints about what lies in store for the future (like the development of Lilth for Kidrobot Black), it would've been a real experience to hear about her works, IMHO.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK